A 5-Step Programme incorporating Nutritional Therapy and Solution Focused Therapy
A unique 5-step programme combines your Eat4Wellbeing nutrition plan with the expertise of Lawrence Michaels, Solution Focused Therapist, Hypnotherapist and NLP Coach (7 years of practice).
- Address any underlying digestion problems and learn the foods your body likes
- Feel more in control
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Feel calmer, energised and confident to live life!
- Establish a healthier, balanced relationship with food and leave behind unhelpful associations and habits
- Change what you eat in a way that works for you, permanently
- Understand and address underlying imbalances that may be hindering weight loss – no crash dieting involved!
Healthy Lifestyle Changes
- Learn how to implement healthy eating and which foods suit you best
- Develop positive habits that fit around all areas of your life, leave behind unwanted associations
- Feel the benefits of more energy and drive
Anxiety and Stress Management
- Change your emotional response leaving behind the fear and overpowering emotions of anxiety
- Reduce stress in specific areas of your life and learn techniques to use at home
- Understand how and what to eat to balance your stress hormones and enjoy feeling happier, more assured and in control again
With this combined nutritional and emotional approach you will be supported so that you feel confident and motivated with the changes made, ensuring long lasting results.
Your Five Step Programme
Your programme includes 5 sessions (either 2 with Jo and 3 with Lawrence or 3 with Jo and 2 with Lawrence) based on what we feel will be most effective.
Your programme starts with a full consultation with Jo to assess the best nutritional approach and which combination to choose. This is followed by your first session with Lawrence to work on and develop a strategy tailored to your individual needs. Regular email support from both practitioners is offered as part of the programme.
The programme of 5 combined sessions is offered at a price of £250, paid in advance. This cost is at a reduced rate compared to individual sessions. This cost does not include payment for any nutritional supplements or testing that may be recommended.